Monday, February 15, 2010

One Sketch 2 Looks


I have finally starting using my new Sweet Pea DSP. I wanted to make the perfect project with it. I think these cards turned out pretty good. It's great that the paper is double sided. I just flipped over the paper for the background on the top card and the small rectangle on the bottom card.
I don't know if you can tell in the photo or not but I embossed the taken with teal DSP. My tip for this would be to adhere the DSP to cards stock first than emboss the two pieces of paper together.
Enjoy and have a Great Day!!
Card Supplies:
Card 1
Card stock: Taken with teal, whisper white, old olive, Sweet pea DSP
Stamps: Well scripted,
Punches: Key tag (retired), Scalloped edge
Misc: taken with teal ribbon, Chocolate chip ink, glue dots
Card 2
Card Stock: pumpkin pie, taken with teal, so saffron, Sweet Pea DSP
Stamps: Well scripted
Punch: key tag, ticket corner
misc: Chocolate chip ribbon and ink,


No comments: