Friday, February 26, 2010

A Birthday Gift for my Neighbor




I made this cute A2 box and cards set for my wonderful neighbor. I used the Cottage Wall designer series paper. My favorite card out of the set would be the one with the 3 vertical strips on the card with the saying of "Kindness comes in many forms but always from the heart."
The original stamped image was to large for my card. So I used my Design Studio to "Stamp" the image in a coordinating color and shrink it to fit. Have I told you before I LOVE my Design Studio? It is great having all theses stamps a click away and I can change them how ever I want.
Thanks for Looking and have a Wonderful day.
Card Supplies:
Card Stock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
Stamp: Heard from the Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes (LOVE this set!!), Matchbox messages, Hugs and Wishes
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive,
Die cuts: beautiful wings and cherry blossom Embosslits,
Punches: Scalloped circle, 1 3/8 circle, modern label, word window.



No comments: