Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Box Top Card


I found this card idea in an older issue of Card Creations and had to try it. I love cards that have that WOW how did she do that effect but are super easy to do. The top card using the More the Merrier stamp set measures a 4 inch square.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper white, Bermuda bay, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Pea DSP
Stamps: More the Merrier
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: Chocolate chip, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda bay, Old Olive, Real Red
Punches: 1 in square
This was my first attempt with making this type of card that I am calling the "BOX TOP" card. Anyone have something better? Let me know. All products are SU except the orange dot paper I used for the stars. Sorry Traci :( The finished card is a 5 inch square.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate chip, bashful blue,
Ink: Chocolate chip
Punches: Large star, Small star, 1 1/2 in circle, modern label
Misc: 5/16 silver brads, 2 way glue pen 100425 LOVE this and use it for everything



Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about my cards and what we should call this type of card. Or if you know the correct name for it.
Thanks for looking. LORI



No comments: