Monday, March 26, 2012

Everyday Enchantment- Friendly Phrases X2


Hello! 
I wanted to share some more cards that I made with the FREE DSP.  Thetop card  idea is from Maxine Conrad. I though she did a great job so I did not change much of her design.   The second set of cards was jsut a quick one. 
  I put these 4 cards with the one from the previous post in a cute little box for my wonderful neighbor for her birthday.  She loved them. 




ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT!

Sale-a-Bration Ends March 31st. Have you earned all the FREE goodies you can handle?


For each $50 you spend you can earn 1 FREE item out of the catalog.

When you spend $150 you will also earn a FREE tote to carry all your wonderful new items in. But wait there is more. You will also earn 3 FREE items and $25 in FREE merchandise of your choice. WOW that is a lot.


Put your order together with a Friend and share the above benefits. WHO could pass up ALL THAT FREE STAMPIN UP products????

Email your to me today and receive an extra treat from me

No comments: