Saturday, March 24, 2012

Every Day Enchanted -Friendly Phrases

Hello!  This card I found at Stampin Pretty.  I thougth it looked great the way it was. So one I CASED and  the other I changed jsut a bit.  LOVE Them!!

The DSP is FREE for just a few more day!!  Don't miss out.  It has some great patterns and a great variety.



Sale-a-Bration Ends March 31st. Have you earned all the FREE goodies you can handle?


For each $50 you spend you can earn 1 FREE item out of the catalog.



When you spend $150 you will also earn a FREE tote to carry all your wonderful new items in. But wait there is more. You will also earn 3 FREE items and $25 in FREE merchandise of your choice. WOW that is a lot.



Put your order together with a Friend and share the above benefits. WHO could pass up ALL THAT FREE STAMPIN UP products????



Email your to me today and receive an extra treat from me.



craftcorner@wowway.com

No comments: