Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary Owls

HI!  I made this card for my wonderful parents that have been married for 38 years!!!  Don't worry she has already seen the card.  She will just be surprised to see it here today.  Hi MOM!!

The card has 2 of my Mom's favorite things Owl and the color Purple. My background is using Concord crush DSP that has some new very nice designs.  The words are from A word for you (117032 wood and 120528 clear).  I bought a wood mounted set and I think when buying words sets I will try clear. I think it may be easier to line things up with it.    A word for you is similar in design to Heard from the Heart (111644 wood) also a must have. I can't tell you how much I have used both sets.  LOVE them both. 

Other new goodies on this card would be the Elegant Lines embossing folder (119277) to add a little touch to the background of the Owls.  I also use the Dotted scallop Ribbon border punch (119275). It really does look like ribbon. A nice addition and no bulky ribbon.   Owl punch is (118074).

Enjoy!

No comments: