Friday, August 6, 2010

Banner #3

HI!
Sorry to take so long to get this card posted. I had some technical difficulties and thankfully my husband is now home for teck support.  Thanks honey!!

I just wanted to show you how to turn ice cream cones in to a banner for your next card.  I stamped the cones/ banner in daffodil delight then cut them out. I hand wrote my letters for Happy, not to bad if I say so myself, in marina mist.  I stamped Happy Birthday from the stamp set a Word for you (Great set) also in Marina Mist. 

When adhering the banner to the background paper I glued down my banners first then drew a line to connect them.  Then added the poppy parade dots that I punched from my 2 step owl punch. 

Supplies you need to make this card:
Card stock: Marina Mist, Daffodil delight, Crumb cake, Whisper white.
DSP: poppy parade ( hostess level 1)  
Ribbon: Marina Mist
Embossing: big shot,  perfect polka dots embossing folder

No comments: