Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trendy Trees and Bargello

Inside the card. I think the tree is a tipped a little. Maybe a little windy today when I made the card. :):) I guess I will have to fix that. I guess I shoud have broke out the stamp- a- ma-jig. You can see the patterned paper that I used Before I embossed it with Square Lattice embossing folder from the Summer Mini catalog.


On my card I use a technique that is found in Quilting called Bargello. I discovered this idea in the latest Demo only magazine from Stampin Up. I love the look but want wanted to step it up a notch. I took my bargllo rectangle and attached it to old olive card stock then ran it through the big shot in the Square Lattice folder. I do this so the paper does not curl up to much.
I love this look and I am digging out all my striped paper to make more cards. This would look great on the front of a gift bag too. O all the possiabilities.
Only 7 more day to order retiring stamp, accessories and more. Have you taken advantage of this wonderful Sale?

No comments: