Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Online Stamp Club forming

By joining the Garage Girl Stampin Stamp Club, you are ensuring that you'll receive new Stampin' Up products each month while earning exclusive hostess benefits without having to host a party. You will gradually build your stamping supplies while staying on a budget and receive FREE exclusive hostess benefits normally only available to you if you host a party!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
* Each group will have 6 club members
* Agree to purchases $25 of Stampin Up! Merchandise for six consecutive months.
*Each month, one club member will be the hostess for the club and receive all the hostess benefits for that month.


WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE EACH MONTH?
* Free Stampin Up exclusive hostess sets
*Free Stampin Up products of your choice
* Free Idea Book and Catalog
*Free Card samples


PAYMENT?
Payment is due to me by the 15th of each month. I can accept cash, credit card or pay pal. If you are out of State I will split the cost of shipping from me to you.


The Club will start as soon as I have 6 people sign up. Now is a great time to Sign up for this with all the Great new Products that Stampin Up has to offer.

Contact me at 440 -915-6584 or craftcorner@wowway.com to sign up or ask a question.

I look forward to talking to you.
LORI

No comments: