Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fox & Friends- Sketch and Color challenge

HI! I have wanted to do a sketch or color challenge for some time. I always see them and never get back to making them. Not this time I was determined to try one. I love the color combination. Chocolate chip, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange and a hint of Summer sun. The little critter turned out so cute. If you look closer the lion and owl have a cool tie-die effect. I originally thought I wanted the critters to be only orange but when I layed it out they just did not look right. I switch to the Tempting Turquoise and O I forgot to clean the stamp. BUT look at how they turned out. LOVE IT!!


If you have not tried a sketch before you should their fun!!

Occasion Mini Ends soon have you Order this wonderful Stamp set yet?

Take care!
LORI

No comments: