Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cottage Wall Butterflies


I'm a little late posting this card that I received for my birthday. This card was a pleasant surprise from my MOM back in February. She always tell me she doesn't like the way her cards turn out. Mom it looks GOOD.
Now is the time to start stocking up on your favorite colors of cardstock, ribbons and ink pads that will be retiring. Contact Traci at garagegirlstampin@yahoo.com or 440 292-6832 or Lori at craftcorner@wowway.com or 614- 259-3757
I am curious to see what you think about the Color Renovation. Leave me a comment. I will try to address any concerns you may have.
To make this card:
Card stock: Whisper white, Rich razzleberry, orchid opulence
DSP: Cottage Wall
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Square rhinestone brads
















No comments: