Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pop Up Wedding Cake !!!!


Sorry I have been missing in action for awhile. I started a new job and helped my sister move very very very very far away from me. "a whole 2 hours" This is way to far.

Well anyway I thought I would take a break from the punch book and show you what I made with the Big Shot Pop Up Cake Die. The picture really does not do it justice it is a little hard to see the embossing and glitter. I think I might add a few butterflies to it also.
I will be holding a Big Shot class at the end of July or the first part of August. I will post more information shortly.
Let me know if you have any questions.
P.S. Don't miss out on the "Deal of the week"

1 comment:

Carol P said...

I really like the all two layers of scallops on the tops of the layers.

Carol
Extreme Cards and Papercrafting