Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Creative & Simply Cards



You have to make one of these cards. I just love it. Quick and Simple.
Andrea Walford had a card similar to this one on her blog a few weeks ago.
I thought it was a great idea since I have tons of DSP scraps. Here are a few pictures of the cards I made using the same idea.

The cards are the usual 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
The base of the card is embossed with the Stampin Up Texture Plates and the edge of the card has been punched with the scallop edge punch.
Another piece of coordinating cardstock cut to 41/4 x 51/2 has been adhered to the back of the front card (does that make sense).
Strips of DSP adhered to the front of the card as well as ribbon.
Finally, embellish with a greeting.
How easy it that.
Make one of these cards and send me a picture of it. I will feature your card on my blog.

Just a reminder. Don't miss out on the Deal of the Week. This is a great time to purchase the Heart to Heart Punch for a great price.
Contact me to place an order or click on the link in the top right corner of my blog to go to my Stampin Up Demonstrator Website.


No comments: