Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Digital Studio- It's Twins!!

Hello! 

Wait it's not me!!  I had a friend request a card for a baby shower she was attending.  She told me at the shower that there were many of the same cards but, hers was a one of a kind!  They loved it!! 

The main image is made on My Digital Studio, printed and add to the front of my card. A quick and simple hybrid card.

Ready, Set ,Card!

ready. set. send.


For Customer's who may feel they don't have time to create their own cards or may not be ready to try their hand at stamping just yet.

Ready. Set. Send. Cards Now Available to You and Your Customers


Ready. Set. Send. is a package of ten premade cards (five each of two handmade designs--shown here) and ten envelopes.

Ready. Set. Send. Cards

Item 133384
$19.95 US/$24.95 CAN


Have A Great Day!!





No comments: