Thursday, July 26, 2012

2012-2013 IN Colors

Hello!  Here is my take on an older sketch from Mojo Monday.  I love using sketched to design my cards because we can always use a little help when it come to kick starting our MOJO. 

I used a little of each of the new in colors.

For anyone who had not bought a ribbon share yet, I will be receiving my latest shipment of the 2012-13 in colors this week so I you would like  a share I have a couple left.  They are


NEW!!! 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Share: A yummy collection of the NEW In Color Ribbons. This share includes a total of 10 yards of ribbon (2 each of 5 colors) To purchase all of these ribbons individually would cost $53.16, purchase a share for $11.

email me if you are interested.   craftcorner@wowway.com

Thanks,

Lori 

No comments: