Saturday, April 21, 2012

Butterfiles for a Friend

Hello!  Today's card is using up the last bit of my Free Sale-a-bration DSP. This was one of the best papers combo that SU has had.  I am looking forward to seeing what is coming up with the new Catalog. 


I have had several emails asking me if you could pre-order your catalog like you did last year. And the answer is yes. If you would like to pre-order a catalog let me know and I can send you a paypal invoice for the mailing cost. Stampin' Up! will actually mail these for us this year. Catalogs can only be pre-ordered that will be shipped within the USA.


You can choose Standard mailing which will take longer to arrive and that is $5.00 or you can choose Premium mailing which will be a bit faster and that is $8.50.


If you want to pick up your catalog please let me know so I can order enough catalogs for everyone.

Please let me know no later than April 30 if you would like to pre-order a catalog.

Your free or pre-ordered catalog will be mailed to you after May 7.


You can start ordering out of the new catalog June 1.

if you have any questions feel free to contact me at

craftcorner@wowway.com

Have a Great Day!

No comments: