Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Heart pouch

Hello!

Today I made a sample project for my next class and My sons.  They want to give their friend candy for Valentine's Day. So I thought I would  use Pool Party to show the boys Valentines did not have to be red or pink.   I cut out 2 heart from the Spice Cake DSP. To attach the 2 pieces together I cut a small scrap of  matching paper at 1in x 2 1/2  fold in half and attached to both hearts. The small heart has Love you on it from the P.S. I love you stamps set from the new Occasions Mini.






If you're not familiar with Sale-a-bration ..... here's how it works ..... for every $50 you order (before tax and shipping) you get to choose one free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure .....and there's no limits.




And ....If your order reaches $150 you get a darling tote bag! If your order reaches $400 you get an awesome bundle (see page 3 of the Sale-a-bration Brochure) that includes the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set, Everyday Enchantment DSP & the Ribbon & Brad Pack.

 PLEASE NOTE ....IF YOU PLACE THE ORDER ONLINE ... YOU WILL NOT GET THE TOTE BAG OR THE BUNDLE. PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I'LL PLACE THE ORDER FOR YOU.

No comments: