Tuesday, August 9, 2011

NEW Digital Download Avaiable

Hello! Here is the link to the new Digital Downloads.  http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/MDS_Downloads_-_Aug_9.pdf
You can buy one or ALL of them.  Because who could really stop with just one. :):) 



See the detail for the Stock up sale here.  http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/B3G1Free_US_flyer_0811.pdf

The Stock up sale is going on until. August  31st.

Send your order in today and receive an extra special from me.
craftcorner@wowway.com

SHARE UPDATE:
I still have room in my product and ribbon share.  I f you are considering it, I would say give it a try. I find this is a good way to get a little of everything with out the big price tag.  You can also see what you use a lot of and what you will want to order more of.   

CLUB UPDATE: 
I need only 3 more people to join.  This is a great way to budget you spending of the duration  of the club.  Earn Great product for FREE!! and create some wonderful personalized projects. 

email me with any questions.  craftcorner@wowway.com

Thanks for stopping in today.

LORI 

No comments: