Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Play Date Scrapbook Page 12x12

Hello!  I a finally back in the swing of working in my studio after a busy May.  Here is a Scrapbook page I made with the Play Date paper pack.  This has been one of my favorite paper packs from this years catalog.  This page was inspired by a digital page I found on   http://mydigitalstudio.net/ . A gret  place for Digital & paper inspiration. 
The Play Date paper pack is available until the end of June. The best part is that it is 40% off.  To  order it
# 117168  you may also want the Play Date quick accents  #117072  $8.95 or the Play Date Rub- ons #118760  $7.95

E-mail me your order today. 



Do you want to pre-order a 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog?
Stampin' Up! told us we could not start to hand out the catalogs until June 20, so you can pick up your catalog that day or after.

You can begin ordering out of the new catalog at noon on July 1st, 2011. I am so excited to see what is in it, aren't you?


If you do not have a regular Demonstrator and if you would like to pick one up at my house, all you need to do is let me know you want one so I can add your name to the list. My email address is: craftcorner@wowway.com The cost is $5.00. This will include a $5 coupon for your first order in July.


If you would like one mailed to you, then let me know that too. To cover shipping and handling you will need to send me a check for $10.00 or you can also pay me through PayPal, just send me an email asking for the link. This too will come with the $5 coupon for your first purchase. I will mail them out so you get them by the 20th (as long as my shipment is here), and it will be first come first served, so make sure to let me know right away if you want one.



Please note: I can only mail catalogs within the United States, thanks for understanding. If you have any questions, please ask me before you order the catalog...thanks!

Keep COOL!!

No comments: