Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ronald McDonald- Tag Alongs

HI all!  i hope you are recovering well after the long holiday weekend.  We had a great time visiting my parents and going to the Cleveland Air show. The boys love going every year to see "Dad's airplane", it really belongs to the Guard, but they call it Dads.  I think they have gone every year of their little lives.

So the card i have to share today is made with the Ronad McDonald stamp set called Tag Alongs  clear 120513 or 117018 wood mounted.  Every year Stampin up has a stamp set that they donate $2 from the sale to a very worthy charity, Ronald McDonald's.  This like all the other is just great for all kinds of things. Who doesn't need to make that last minute tag for a gift.  you can do so much with this set. 

*Try stamping the image onto pattern paper. Very Cool technique.  Thanks mom!  See words above too!!
** If you don't want the to and from on your image like I did above, color your image with markers. 

For those that have inquired about my arm, it is doing much better. I have a cast that is removable and can take it off when ever I want or to shower.   I only need to wear it for a few more week .

have a good day!!

No comments: