Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweet Scoops

Hello!
I wanted to share a card that the girls made this past week at my latest workshop.
We used a bunch of new products to create the card. I have this stamp set in clear and I love it. I was able to line everything up just right. It is nice to be able to see where your stamping when doing the 2 step stampin. I don't know if you can tell in the photo but I stamped the ice cream in Cherry Cobbler and then cut it out. I then used a pop dot to attach it. The Clearlit scalloped rectangle is also new. This is the prefect size for your focal point on your card. Use one or line up 3 across the card.

Other NEW products used on this card.
1/8 in ribbon Marina Mist (I love this, doesn't add bulk to your cards)
Cherry Cobbler & Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz card stock.
Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso ink

More samples tomorrow!

Don't forget about all the New share that I have available. If you have a suggestion for a share let me know. I will put something together for you.

The in color ribbon should be here Wednesday. Please e-mail if you want a share of this and we will work out the payment and shipping info.

See previous post for Online Stamp Club and Embellishment Shares.

LORI

craftcorner@wowway.com 440- 915-6584

No comments: