Friday, March 26, 2010

My Digital Studio Sample

HI ALL!
I was playing around with MDS today and this is one of the pages I came up with. I started from scratch with a blank document and added the chocolate chip dsp. To tone the paper down a bit I changed the opacity a bit. The designer paper is from Summer Home and Hoppy Memories. I added some little brad and button on the curly labels and on the moder label. I like the fact that I can resize all my element and photos to fit my page design.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about MDS. If you purchase this you would be qualified for 1 sale-a-bration item. Spend $20 more and you earn a second item and you will get from me a 15% off certificate for your purchases in April. You have until March 29Th at midnight to take advantage of this promotion I am offering.

O' the cute little boys would be mine. This is a photo for Easter a couple years ago. Cole is now 5 1/2 and Owen is now 3. I'm amazed at how different they look now.


I'll share more MDS soon.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Lori

1 comment:

LORI said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. I'm glad to hear you like my work.