Sunday, June 21, 2009

6 Month Hostess Club * 1 Spot available

Stampin Up Hostess 6 month club.
1 spaces available.

Would you like to get the Stampin up products you have always wanted? Well you can do it by only spending 25.00 a month.


  • Here is how it works.
    I need 6 people to join.
    The club will run for 6 month
    Each person will have to spend a minimum of $25.00 per month (before shipping and tax).

  • Each person will receive:
    1 copy of the new catalog available July 1.
    Hostess benefits (one person per month)
    At least 15.00 in free product.
    Benefits of any promotions that are available that month.
    Samples of cards from me each month.
    Any other wonderful projects or products I can come up with each month.

Payment:

  • Payment is due by the 20th of each month
    I can accept cash, credit card, money order, or paypal.
    If you are out of state I will split the shipping cost from me to you. I would like to start the club beginning August 20 if I have enough people interested.

First come first serve basis.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity.

1. Lori

2. Janet

3. Traci

4. Karen

5. Lisa

6.

No comments: