Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Farm Yard Scrapbook Page


Take a look !!!
I just love this page. I was inspired by Heather Summers blog she makes tons of animals made with the Stampin Up punches.
The red is strips of paper with inked edges and then adhered side by side. The wording was printed on my computer and cut out. The fence is made with the word window and the edges are inked.
Let me know if you have any questions.
***Don't forget Sale-a-bration ends March 31. Don't miss out on this great event.
During Sale-a-bration you will recieve a free item for every $50 you spend in product.
Also, if you are thinking about becoming a demonstrator this is a great time. During Sale-a-bration you will recieve a free stamp set along with a discounted starter kit (169.00). I am also offering $20 in free product when you sign up with me.
Stampin Up is offering a 3 easy payment plan on the starter kit. Contact me for details.

No comments: