Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet Stems and Raspberry Tart DSP




Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I have been so buy preparing for The Spring Fling Event. I can't wait it is going to be exciting.
I thought I would take minute to show you these cute cards I made with the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper (page 160, Item #113975) and Sweet Stems Stamp Set (page 99, Item # 113726 16.95). Don't you just love them.
ps. this is not my original idea I cased it from a very creative person named Heather. Her blog is call Stamp with Heather.
*************************************************************************************
Don't forget about Sale-a-bration
It is only here for a short period of time.
Get your free items before it ends.
Contact me for more information.
Traci Kontra 440-292-6832

No comments: