Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Treasures Card















This card is so simple to make and look how nice it looks.

The base of the card is Whisper White. Then I used Holiday Treasures paper cut at 3 x 5 3/8 for the top half of the card, Ridinghood Red cut at 1 1/4 x 5 3/8 for the bottom of the card.

I adhered the Holiday treasures paper to the riding hood red and attached one strip of ribbon to that. Then I took another section of ribbon and attached the ends together with a glue dot. Where the ribbon attaches together I wrapped another piece of ribbon and glue dotted it in the back. Then I attached that piece to the ribbon on the card. Finally attach the entire piece to the Whisper White. You can then add a greeting.

And there you have a very cute simple cards. Now its your turn. I would love to see some of your cards. Email them to me at www.garagegirlstampin@yahoo.com

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Denise Clark said...

Love the DP you used and the bow is magnificent! Great card!