Sunday, November 9, 2008

1 box & 12 card workshop






























Thank you for everyone who attend or purchased one of these kits. I promised you pictures and here they are.

Here are pictures of the cards I made changes to. Most of the changes are a small piece of paper or a ribbon. I have also added dimensional to parts of all the cards to make them more interesting. Changes were not made to the cards that are not shown they were made exactly like the insert shows.

Also, there is a piece of real red card stock in your kit the approx size is 7 inches x 3 inches. It is to be adhered to the back of the front flap of the lid. The purpose of this is to cover the ribbon ends and to make the cover stronger.

If you have any question please contact me.

*** Note: Card number 2 (red with green tag) was created by my Aunt Shirley. She did a great job. Can we hear some applause.

No comments: