Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eastern Bloom Stamp Set

I hesitated a little on purchasing this stamp set but I am so glad I did.

Here are a few great cards you can make with the Eastern Bloom set.

The card on the left I used the new in colors: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, and Pacific Point. I added a little bit of ribbon from my stock.

The card in the middle I used Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss. Ribbon is from my stock.

Card on the right I used So Saffron, tangerine tango, and Always Artichoke ( I love that name).

It is a little hard to see from the picture but I stamped the background with the small flowers in the stamp set using versamark ink (cards on the right).

I would never of thought of using these colors together myself, but I think they look great together.

I CASEd these cards from someone else. I can't remember who. If someone knows please let me know and I will update this post.

No comments: